My birthday celebration

2nd June 2010 ~ celebrated with my dearest mum, sister and my cute nephew.. @ midval, Chili's.



3rd June 2010 ~ Celebrated with my dearest colleagues.. We had our dinner @ Subang, TGi Friday.. thanks guys for the dinner treats.. muaksss



8th June 2010 ~ June babies, which celebrated together with my best friend ,Sook wei (her birthday was fall in June too), so we plan to celebrated it together @ Pizza Hut. Yeah!



10th June 2010 ~ A celebration with my colleagues while lunch time @ pantry..  all june babiesss (5 of us in the company, hahah) They did ordered domino pizza and bought a birthday cake...

thanksssss to all my dear colleaguessssss.. So sweet laaaa...



~ Celebrated with my jimui.. ling and yin.. we had our dinner @ paddington hse of pancakes.. enjoy~ muaks muaks... they asking me to choose for my own present.. paiseh leh.. So i had choose for bobbi brown mascara and MAC lipgloss.. thank you galsss...and also thanks to Vincent as he also sharing for the gifts.


No comments:

Post a Comment