Salad ~ Salad

Is my turn for cooking session on last saturday for my temple class members...


So, I'm feeling like making a simple salad...


Salad Ingredients List

-egg yolks

-lettuce

-cucumber

-potato (steamed)

-tomato

-Salt, white and black pepper, for taste

-mayonnaise


A special dressing by using eggs (get the idea from one of my jimui, Thanks Ling...heheh)

-after boil the eggs, cut into half.. remove the egg yolks (to prevent wastage of egg yolks, mix it into the salad)

- apply the salad into the eggs... And.... the bread too...


I had so much fun of making this egg salad and sandwiches.

I am so happy to hear they all like it so much too.. heheh..*blush*




4 comments:

  1. i also wan!! make for me also ma!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. hahah.. okok,next time make for u oh, tif tif

    ReplyDelete
  3. sien lor....lydat la..forgot about me la...
    you meng zi i like sandwiches wan lor...
    i angry....RAWR!

    ReplyDelete
  4. oh, angkuku.. next time i make for u the sandwiches looo

    ReplyDelete