PrAcTiCE TimE!

To be frank, I’ve been stopping playing my organ for many years. Now I have to pick it up and play it back. This is because, almost every Saturday I will be volunteer and contribute to play and perform in temple which is a group of people needed to sing, and at the same time I will be playing for the song. It would be a very big challenge for me …Actually I’m learning my organ halfway and quit, as people said so-called” half half water (in Chinese)”..hahah. But as I told myself, this would be a very good opportunity for me to practice and polish back my organ skills.

Btw, thank god my organ still in a very good condition in order for me to perform better.


2 comments:

  1. good luck in ur practising.
    feel free to come to my another blog =)
    http://mimi-zu-zu.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks mimi..
    Add ur new blog into my list too, yeah

    ReplyDelete