"I Own for it!!"

Honestly, I had planned on getting coach bags…. And, Dream comes true!! I finally own my very 1st of luxury designer piece, coach swingpack and wristlet. The feeling was…….of cause I'm extremely happy (just like a kid getting a new toy). How do I end up by getting the coach bag? I would like to say thanks to my "taisou" sister in-law; she travelled to US and is an opportunity for me to place the order. hahah, It was really much cheaper in US, just like half priced and less. Not only for coach bags, she bought me two pieces of Guess baby-T too. Yeah!!

AND…..Victoria secret’s body lotion and body mist, as I know there is no Victoria's Secret store in Malaysia, so is a chance for me to get my tai sou bought it from US.. , it was very worth. hahah.

Alright, I would like to restrict myself to save more money $$$ so that i can travel to US and just for shopping purpose, shop till i drop... hahah, I believe that will be every girl’s dreams.


Penelope Signature Swingpack & Wristlet




Victoria Secret Hydrating Body Lotion and Refreshing Body Mist
The smell can be last pretty long.
It's nice and i love it very much...


No comments:

Post a Comment