My Taiwan Trip 17th~21st Nov2010

I travelled to Taiwan for 5 days 4 night.. kinda rush and tired.. because we change hotel everyday, but yet enjoyed.
The most saddest things was I didn't bought any single clothes, because we are lack of time. But then, the most surprise and happy things which is so coincidence the day before I depart back from Taipei to M'sia was 2010 Taipei Golden Horse Film Festival and... I MET HK artist and singer at Taipei airport which I managed to took picture with them too... it's kinda fated.. hahah.. weHeeHHeEe!!
I love Taiwan, in-terms of the food... the places... Nice!!! And the people there are so friendly, polite and humble.. this make me wish to travel there again!
HK artist - 張家輝 and HK singer - 譚詠麟
Going back to M'sia luuuu.. sob sob..

No comments:

Post a Comment