Just Bento


Getting started with bento making...Yeah!!!

I get up at 6.30 o'clock in the morning to make for SIX bento... ( for my Love One and my Family, of cause myself too..hahah)


Start cooking

~Chop chop chop!!! (cut the vege~).... Fry the eggs, Cook the rice~ cook the vege ~ cook the mushroom~


Actually it's just easy. It's not something to be rushed through. FUN!!!


Typical bento consist of:

- rice

- vegetables (broccoli, cabbage, carrot, tomato, cucumber, corn)

- mushroom

- egg


This is my 1st time to make bento and I found it quite fun and excited. hahah...




4 comments:

  1. JieJie! U reli did a good Bento for us. The Lovely Bento reli tasty and nice =) We r just eat till cant stop our mouth ! Especially the egg and Mushroom. Hehe. Remeber cook more for me next time ar. I want two eggs and want lots of Mushrooms =D .. Thank you JieJie! Muacks (^.^)

    ReplyDelete
  2. haha.. so free to make bento...where is mine???? I wan too...

    ReplyDelete
  3. :cammie: hahah.. next time free do again and serve u bento too oh...

    ReplyDelete
  4. :Vicky: heheh. hope u like it oh, kee.. next time make everything double for u..hahah

    ReplyDelete