A day @ FRIM kepong



In past few weekend and very early morning ,I went to Forest Research Institute Malaysia (FRIM), Kepong, with my hubby, his director, manager and colleagues. Wow, stress... but they all are very nice.

We took the rainforest canopy walk, which was quite interesting and a very unique experience. The Canopy Walk, which is located 30m above the ground.
Quite fun and enjoyable. truly sweat excessively.... a very good exercise for me.

Having some break after the canopy walk at Malay Tea House, an eatery in FRIM. Malay Tea House is the outmost uniquely designed Malaysian Traditional House which served with various Malay Traditional tea, traditional herbs and traditional food. Nice food and drink with nature environment.

1 comment:

  1. Wah Wah !! So good !! I also want go for those places.. When u bring me go ar patpo patpo JieJie.. KaiKai miss u so much le.. Come back home and play with him when u free.. Bt U also always come back & kacau him de.. Love u la My Dear JieJie Muacks Muakcs.. Ngek Ngek.. Muahahahahahaha..

    ReplyDelete