Kiehls lip balm


A day shop in midvalley with my sister. While passed by the Kiehl's booth which having promotion, and a promoter walk towards and approach us.

So thought by the promoter, was introducing the Kiehls which is originated in New York since 1851. And the products are made with uniquely efficacious, natural ingredients.

Then what was happen next...haih....I was just cant resist myself impulse buying. So i bought myself a kiehls lip balm SPF15, Hue NO. 30G which with a light golden color with peach tones, helps protects and relieve chapped or cracked lips, SPF 15 sunscreen provides UVA and UVB protection.

Another things which attract me to buy is beside protect the lips at the same time the lip balm come with color and look shinning for the lips, just like lip gloss. And with natural ingredients, becoz i hate putting balms with harsh chemicals or animals products on my skin.

As i knew, Kiehls lip balm is their best selling product. hahah... By the way, my sister bought Keihl's Lip balm#1, without color but come with pear fruits smell, such a nice smell which attract her to buy as well.

No comments:

Post a Comment