Big move for my earrings

I was give in to the temptation to bought this earrings display stand. A bronze spinnable round earrings stand, with 192 holes and can hang for 96 pairs of earrings. And now my earrings got a new house. yuhuuu!!

I am so happy ...now I can organize well by hanging all my earrings to the display stand so that making it convenient for me to choose the right pair for my outfit...Pretty nice and tempting? hahah

Before that,
I just chucking all
of them into a box.
What a mess!!!





7 comments:

  1. AIyo...budak nih....LOL...
    can open earring shop liao looo....HAHA...

    ReplyDelete
  2. wuhahaha, cantik tak? although alot earrings but always wear for the same few pairs only :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. When u have bb time, u sure not wear it & keep all in box! haha :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. oh!! really!!! then must be wasting!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. i oso want one of this! i chuck my earrings into a box like u too. but some of them rosak along theway. so "xin tong".

    ReplyDelete
  6. yayay, yatze...come, let's have one too..

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wow!! You have amazing collection of earrings... I like this jewelry stand...

    ReplyDelete