*BlinG BlinG*

I was busy looking around for the faceted rhinestone during my past weekend. I went throughout the places with my sister, and survey around where to get it more cheaper price. Initially wanna buy it online as lowyet.net was selling, but unfortunately all glue needed whereby need to do manually and stick on the particular stuffs. BUT as what I was searching the faceted rhinestone which is come together with the glue as in tear off and stick straightaway to avoid for me to do double work. Was trying hard searching in mid valley, the garden "art friend", places nearby my hse (all the accessories shop), and pyramid.

I found the cheaper place to buy the faceted rhinestone (pyramid, Asian Avenue) eventually and which the pattern that i searching for. They are selling quite cheap and i was actually bought alot, and they did give me 10% discount. YEAH!

Why do i need for so many, hahah.. secret!! for personal use.Wanna said thanks again to my sister to accompany me always, Thanks kee.. muak muak.


3 comments: